Monday, November 20, 2006

Phew, today sure is a pretty busy day for me. Early in the morning I had a repulsive bio p3, and let me tell you it was so bad. I couldn't do most of the structured! Sure hope the essay would manage to salvage my grade. Went down to tths. My dad was changing to amk hospital today, and since char is in america, alvin is in jakarta and my bro has classes, I had to be there. Thank god my mum came with me too. We took a cab down to the hospital, and let me tell you, it sure isn't very pleasant. There was a certain smell wafting about that made me so nauseous. After my dad settled in, my mum had to go off for work. So i stayed for awhile and listened to the social workerand doctor. Really, the social worker is pretty much redundant as my dad isn't that destitute. I wonder how he is going to fit it, as well, not to be elitist or anything, but he is probably the most educated there. The worker did a slight double take when I said he was English speaking too. Hmm. One weird thing to note, the nurse asked if I had thyroid, and pointed to my neck. OMG. Do I have a really fat neck or something? I should stop making fun of Jeffery from now on then.

I've only got an hour to rest as I still have to go down to tths to get my dad's meds, buy the EconomicReview for him and Times mag. At least, i've got time to eat my cereal and had a small dumpling, which shall last me the whole day.

I'm so glad the worst is over. Only thing left is bio mcq.

No comments: